- Every player must have his or her own bag of clubs.
- Single players are allowed on the golf courses during less busy periods, subject to starter’s decision.
- Club bags and trolleys are not allowed on the greens.
- Buggies are not allowed on the tees, greens and avant-greens.
- Only two players and two club bags are allowed per buggy.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Clubhouse or on the grounds of the golf course.
- Softspikes are mandatory at all courses.
- Children under 12 are only allowed on the golf course when specifically authorized and after Terms & Conditions have been read, agreed and signed.
- Practice is only allowed within the practice areas.
- Putting areas cannot be used for pitching.
- Handicap Certificate required. Recommended handicaps: 28 for Men and 36 for Ladies.
- Bathing attire, jeans, T-shirts, sleeveless tops and training shoes are not allowed in the Clubhouse, on the practice areas and the golf course itself. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Dress code must include trousers or tailor shorts, polo shirts and golf shoes and socks.
- Single players should give way to groups.
- Any group with a free hole ahead should give way to the next group.
- The players looking for a lost ball should give way to the next group if the ball is not found quickly.
- During busy periods, the players should mark the ball on greens par 3 so that the next group can tee off.
- When finished on a hole the players should leave the green immediately.
- In the interest of all, the game should go on without delay. So please:
- Prepare your ball, tee and tee club in advance.
- Do not leave your trolley too far from the green or in the wrong direction for the following tee.
- Do not mark your scorecard on the green.
- Do not make more strokes than necessary to score when playing Stableford.
- Before leaving a bunker please make sure you leave it as smooth as you found it.
- Please repair the divots on the fairways.
- Please repair the pitch and spikes marks on the greens.
- Greens and fairways should not be damaged by clubs tests.
- Please follow the instructions for buggies usage.
Do not leave money, valuables or golf equipment in the locker rooms or in the car.
Note: The golf course management does not accept any responsibility for loss of and/or damage to valuables, personal effects or golf equipment.